1. Special school for children with mental handicap since 1979 – 29 yrs ago, the year of the child.
2. Purchase of plot on lease from MHADA in 1988 at present premises.
3. Recognition and Grant in aid from Directorate of Social welfare Maharashtra State Pune from
4. Charity shows / Fund raising programmes
5. Melody Makers Orchestra – 1984
6. Ghazal Programe by Anup Jalota in 1986.
7. Musical Entertainment – ‘Awaz ki Duniya’ in Jan 2004- Silver Jubilee Year
8. Foundation stone was laid at the hands of Sheriff Mr. Nana Chudasama in March 1990 for 4 storeyed building.
9. Vocational Training Centre was started for young adults with Mental Handicap in July 1993.
10. Official inauguration of classrooms of the all the floors at the hands of room donors. The Trust felicitated its donors & room donors with a token in March 1996.
11. Sakarben Dharshi Monshi Bhujpurwala Speech Therapy Centre was started in March 1998. A sound proof speech therapy room with audiometry equipment was functional.
12. One student from our school represented at Summer games of International Special Olympics in July 1991 at Minniapolis, USA. He won 1 Gold Medal in 50 mt. freestyle swimming.
13. The school won the Best Participating School Trophy in 1992 & 2002 at Maharashtra state level in Special Olympics – athletic meet.
14. Students of our school have participated in National Games of special Olympics at New Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad in various games such as Roller skating, Swimming & athletics. At the Zonal level in Table tennis, Volley ball & Foot ball.
15. The Rujuta Hardini Amrut Gada Sulabha EIC was started in 2002 to cater to children under 6 yrs of age with therapy programmes.
16. The Trust received an award for ‘Outstanding Institution from Shri Harihar Putra Bhajan Samaj’, Chembur in May 2004.
17. The Child Guidance Centre was recognized by the Spl. Dist. Social Welfare Office, Mumbai Suburban as Guidance & Counselling Centre in 2006.
18. 4 girls from School & VOC. Training Centre participated in Pathway – ‘Vocational Excellence Award’ in March 2007 at Chennai . Two girls won 1 st & 2 nd Prize at the National level in jewellery making & Making Keychains.
19. The School has won Harlalka Rotating Trophy in sports organised by Inner wheel club of Bombay North Island 5 times.